The iWL 258 brings compact, reliable wireless mobility to point of sale
• 24/7 wireless connectivity – totally mobile and portable
• Compact-sized device with long-life battery and printer
• Bluetooth connectivity to keep your payments connected via your internet / phone line
• Ideal for hospitality and mobile businesses
• Meets the highest security requirements
The iWL 258 terminal keeps your payments connected anytime, anywhere.
• Completely mobile and portable
• Wireless connectivity through WiFi, Bluetooth and GPRS
• Ideal solution for mobile and hospitallity businesses
• 24/7 connectivity
• Contactless, pocket-sized, long battery life, with colour screen
Highest Security The iWL series meets the highest security requirements and is PCI-PTS x and 3.x certified with SRED & open protocol modules.
All Payment Options Offering EMV Chip & PIN, MagStripe and Contactless, the iWL series also enables new NFC couponing and wallet use cases.
Pocket Sized Designed for mobility use cases, the iWL series is a pocket-sized device. It’s the world’s smallest and lightest terminal.
Designed for Mobility Extended battery life, pocket-size form factor, light weight design, perfect display readability, wide backlit keypad and robust casing make the iWL series ideal for all mobility uses cases.
Long Battery Life Natively designed for mobility, Ingenico has paid specific attention to delivering an outstanding battery life. Depending on the use cases, the iWL series can deliver up to several days of use.
All Wireless Connectivity Featuring a unique portfolio of simple and multiple wireless connectivity options – GPRS, 3G, Bluetooth Class 1 & WiFi – the iWL series enhanced network quality of service, eg 3G/GPRS used as a back-up of BT. Beyond, Multicom enables a smooth integration of the iWL series in multi-devices solutions, e.g being connected in BT to an ECR, taximeter or tablet while keeping its own connection to the banking host.
Outstanding Printer With its 30 lines per second, the iWL series printer is the fastest on the market. Reducing printing time improves on-the-spot efficiency.
Telium 2 Advanced Powered by Ingenico, Telium 2 technology is the result of 30 years’ experience in the payment industry. Secure, highly integrated and fast, Telium 2 is the world best platform to provide payment services and a library of over 2000 applications. Telium 2 is a fully scalable, reliable operating system embedded into the 20 million terminals deployed worldwide.